How to make Wudhu’ (Ablution) for Kids?
Cleanliness (Taharah) is an important precondition of Islamic worship. Wudu is an essential part of Cleanliness. Salah (prayer) is not valid without Wudu’ or Tayammum(dry Ablution).
Allah says in the Qur’an:
“Surely Allah loves those who turn to Him and those who care for cleanliness” (2:22).
1.Method of Wudhu’
First, make Niyyah (Intention) that you are making Wudu’ for Salaah and begin saying. “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah, the most merciful and the kindest). Wash both hands up to the wrist three times, making sure that water has reached between the fingers.
- Put a handful of water into your mouth and rinse it thoroughly three times.
- Sniff water gently into your nostrils three times to clean them and then wash the tip of the nose.
- Wash your face three times from the lobe of your right ear to your left ear and from your hairline (forehead) to your chin.
- Wash your right arm and then your left arm thoroughly from your wrist up to (and including) your elbow three times.
- Move the wet palms over the head from the top of the forehead to the back of the head.
- Pass the wet tips of index fingers into the grooves and holes of both ears and also pass the wet thumbs behind the ears.
- Finally, wash both feet to (and including) the ankles starting from the right, making sure that water has reached between the toes and all other parts of the feet.
how to perform wudu for females
Performing wudu is the first step of Salah and is itself an act of worship, so that it’s essential to be sure it’s done properly. Make sure not to waste water and understand that your wudu washes away sins.
Whether you wish to refresh your memory or are currently doing wudu for the first time, our step-by-step manual makes it easy.
- Begin by saying’Bismillah’.
- Wash your hands up to the wrists 3 times.
- Rinse your mouth twice, swirling the water around and rinse your nose three times, blowing off the water out using the left hand to remove the water from your nose. This sunnah’s secret is the fact that it lets you check whether the water is clean and pure enough to use for wide!
- Make your intention that you are presently doing the fard (obligatory) actions of wudu.
- Wash your face three times, from the hairline to the chin and from ear to ear, which makes sure the face, eyebrows, beneath lips and the nose are washed. A guy should wash the beard’s hair. If his beard is thin, he should make certain water reaches the skin, and if it’s thick he must wash the surface and run his palms.
- Wash your arms and palms from your fingertips up to your elbows three times. It’s crucial to remove anything that could prevent the water from reaching the skin i.e. dough, dirt, paint etc..
- Scrub your head starting with your hands of your head into the back of your mind and back to the front again. With respect to a woman’s hair, she should wipe it to the roots of the hair in the nape of her throat from the front of her mind. She doesn’t need to wipe the length of her hair.
- Wipe your ears by placing your index fingers and wiping the back with your thumbs. Its preferable to use water.
- Wash your feet up three times to the ankles, making sure to wash in between your feet with your finger. Don’t overlook the back of your ankles.
- Finish your wudu using the dua – Ash-hadu’an laa’ilaaha’illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lah, wa’ash-hadu’anna Muhammadan’abduhu wa Rasooluhu.
I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.