Introduction to Quranic Arabic
With a variety of kid-friendly methods and techniques, the course skilfully inculcates the learning of the Arabic alphabet, in a way that prepares kids to recite the Holy Quran accurately. The program is specially designed to suit the learning capacity and aptitude of children at different stages of the learning spectrum. The program is based on the most effective methods for teaching Qur'anic Arabic to kids, namely; “Al-Qaidah An-Noraniah”, "Nour Al Bayan" and "Fath Ar-Rahman". The program is suitable for children aged 5 and above.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Arabic Alphabet: Children will learn the Arabic alphabet and how to read and write Arabic letters.
- Basic Arabic Vocabulary: Children will learn basic Arabic vocabulary, such as numbers, colors, and common phrases.
- Grammar: Children will learn the basic grammar rules of the Arabic language, such as noun and verb conjugation.
- Quranic Vocabulary: Children will learn Quranic vocabulary to help them understand the meaning of the Quranic verses they read.
- Quranic Grammar: Children will learn Quranic grammar rules to help them understand the structure of the Quranic verses.
- Practice Sessions: The program will include practice sessions where children will read and recite Quranic verses to improve their Arabic language skills.
The Quranic Arabic program for kids will be taught by experienced teachers who will provide individual attention to each child to ensure they learn at their own pace. By the end of the program, children will have a good understanding of the Arabic language and be able to read and understand Quranic verses.