Tajweed is known for articulating every letter from its articulation point and giving the letter its rights and due of characteristics. It is one of the most honored sciences and the best of them due to its relation to Allah’s words. it is also one of the Islamic law sciences that are related to the Glorious Qur’an. One of its fruits is preserving the tongue from mistakes during the pronunciation of the Glorious Qur’an during reading.
All Muslims need to read the Qur’an while applying the rules of Tajweed. This course will help all levels of learners to improve their skills by studying and applying the rules of Tajweed. Studying tajweed will assist you if you have a problem with the pronunciation of the Arabic letters, the articulation points or if you are not fluent in reading the Qur’an.
This course is designed to assist students in learning how to pronounce every letter from its articulation point, the characteristics of every letter, when to stop and when to start reading, etc.
This course consists of three levels.
At the end of the first level (the beginners), the student will:
-be introduced to the tajweed of the Qur’an.
– learn how letters occur.
– know about the articulation points of the letters.
– learn about Noon Saakinah and Tanween rules.
– learn what Meem Saakinah rules are.
– know about The Ghunnah.
– learn about Laam Saakinah rules.
-know about The Mudood(Lengthening cases)
-know what Qalqalah is.
At the end of the Intermediate level, the student will:
-know about the accent in recitation.
– learn the characteristics of the letters.
– know what Velarization and Attenuation( Tafkheem and Tarqeeq)are.
– learn about The two alike, the two similar, the two close, and the two far.
– be introduced to The Connecting Hamzah(Hamzah Al-Wasl).
At the end of the third level (the advanced), the student will:
– know about the stop, the start , the cut off, the breathless pause, stopping at the end of words.
-The joined separated.
– know about The feminine Ha’a.
Special way for Hafs through Aasim by the way of Shatibiyyah.
(Hafs and Asim are two great early scholars of Qur’an sciences)